Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Law & Order SVU “In Loco Parentis” Episode Information

Here are the details for a new episode of Law & Order SVU, “In Loco Parentis.”

Law & Order SVU “In Loco Parentis” Air Date March 7, 2018 (9 PM ET/8C Wednesday NBC)

Carisi (Peter Scanavino) opens a police investigation when his niece reports a classmate for sexual assault, and Stone (Philip Winchester) learns there are no perfect witnesses when it comes to sex crimes. Guest starring Susie Essman and Rachel Bay Jones.


# # #


My recap and review of Law & Order SVU “In Loco Parentis” can be found at this link.

Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.


5 comments:

Carrie Long said...

Again with the no mentioning of the rest of the cast!

Sir.GoodGuy said...

The mothership had an episode with the same title. It was called "In Loco Parentis".

Chris Zimmer said...

@Sir.GoodDuy - actually, it was just called "Loco Parentis".

Sir.GoodGuy said...

Thanks. I got them mixed up when I wrote it, but my point still stands lol

wtpoohbear said...

FYI there are a lot of episodes in Dick Wolf's shows with the same titles. Actually too numerous to mention. At last count the Mothership & SVU had 26 episodes with the same title. Yes that is how obsessed I am with these shows!