Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Philip Winchester Joins SVU in Recurring Role

Deadline.com reports that Philip Winchester, star of “Chicago Justice”, will join Law & Order SVU in a recurring role, reprising his “Chicago Justice” character. Read the full story here: Deadline.com: Philip Winchester Joins ‘Law & Order: SVU’ As Recurring, Will Reprise ‘Chicago Justice’ Role







Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

5 comments:

sidewinder said...

This news has totally made my day! I loved the character of Peter Stone and he could be a great addition to the SVU ensemble.

Nancy R said...

Even though Philip won't be in the first half of the season, I hope that Raul's appearances are not reduced. I would like to see the Two actors work together or even argue with each other in the same episode.

JSM said...

ITA Nancy R...I hope this doesn't push the Barba character out! Raul is such an awesome actor & adds so much to the show! JMO

Carrie Long said...

This is wonderful! As long as SVU DOESN'T DO SOMETHING STUPID AND SLOWLY KICK BARBA OUT

Film professor said...

Request by professor who teaches art history. In what episode does Lenny Briscoe enter a room, discovering a murder victim who was shot, guarded by a patrolman? We do not see the wall behind the victim. Lenny looks at the wall and says, wryly, "Looks like Jackson Pollock." (Obviously the victim's blood has been splattered all over it.) The patrolman steps forward and says, "No, Detective, his name is [whatever]." Lenny merely smirks and says, "Thank you, Officer." I've quoted from memory, which may not be exact. Thanks so much if you can identify the episode for me.