Monday, June 13, 2016

TheTony Awards Features Law & Order/SVU Guest Star Call-Out

Last night’s Tony Awards features a short piece calling out Tony nominees, but instead highlighting their various roles on Law & Order and SVU. Here’s a link to the clip – enjoy!


The Hollywood Reporter - Broadway Stars in 'Law and Order,' a Medley



Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.


3 comments:

Nancy R said...

Lots more winners/Broadway actors left out! Jane Houdyshell, the judge who OK'd Noah's adoption. Also another Danny Burstein appearance with his actress wife as the Parkers, parents of the transgender teen in this season's Transgender Bridge. I also noticed some wives/girlfriends who had appeared on SVU, including Angela Christian, "Ma," in Imprisoned Lives. Angela is Thomas Kail's (Hamilton director) girlfriend.

Unknown said...

I noticed for the Emmys nomination list, the SVU episode is 'A Misunderstanding'. I didn't think that was the best stand-alone episode. In fact, far from it. Benson's bias in it annoyed me. Best stand-alone episodes I thought were Catfishing Teacher and Depravity Standard. Thoughts?

Chris Zimmer said...

@Margot Undercliff - I think there were other episodes better that "A Misunderstanding."