Friday, May 16, 2014

Law & Order SVU “Spring Awakening” Season 15 Finale Cast Interview, BTS, Sneak Peeks

Here are cast interviews, previews, and behind the scenes videos for the season 15 finale of Law & Order SVU, “Spring Awakening” which will air on Wednesday, May 21, 2014 at 9PM ET on NBC. The videos feature Mariska Hargitay, Danny Pino, Kelli Giddish, Richard Belzer, and Donal Logue.


My recap and review of Law & Order SVU “Spring Awakening” can be found at this link.



Please note: The preview clips are available for a limited time only and may be removed at any time, so please catch them while you can!

















Law & Order SVU Spring Awakening Preview Clip 1 by tvwatchr



Law & Order SVU Spring Awakening Preview Clip 2 by tvwatchr



Law & Order SVU Spring Awakening Preview Clip 3 by tvwatchr




Law & Order SVU Spring Awakening Preview Clip 4 by tvwatchr



Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

4 comments:

Darkstar said...

I never seen Amanda worried so much about someone before, except her sister, maybe she has true feeling for Amaro.

MorbidPet said...

Agree with you both about Amanda being worried & it looks as though she's his first call but yeah he still seems kinda stuck on his wife. I dunno, I just don't want to see her get hurt (Amanda that is, don't care at all for the ex)
Oh I wish they had more clips like b-roll and behind the scenes on the dvd-boxes. I bugged Warren about it last season but according to him they had no control over that. I'd love to see a table read and/or get comments from writers/director/cast during an episode. That would be so cool.

KatiaMon said...

It seems like they cut the part about Nick complaining about Maria not visiting him from the subsequent takes. I think in the final cut he will do it to someone else.

Anyway, I think Amaro and Rollins current relationship could be define as co-workers with benefits but I think it could develop and could add to the show if done right. I like the way it has been done so far, throwing hints here and there, it kinda fun trying ti connect the dots.



Cath T said...

I'm looking forward to the scenes with Amaro & Munch. There is a nice bond there.

If this "Rollaro" relationship is pursued then I would like to see it actually go somewhere. Make it worthwhile or don't bother.

I think it's a stretch to call it an attempted murder as is a case for self defence. Even Amaro calls it for what it is. Temporary insanity plea seems more plausible.

Whatever happens I'm looking forward to this episode.