Friday, April 25, 2014

Law & Order SVU “Post-Mortem Blues” Cast Interviews & Preview Clips

Here cast interviews and preview clips for Law & Order SVU “Post-Mortem Blues” which will air on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 at 9PM ET on NBC. The videos feature Mariska Hargitay, Danny Pino, Kellli Giddish, Ice-T, and Donal Logue.


My recap and review of Law & Order SVU “Post-Mortem Blues” can be found at this link.

Please note: The episode preview clips are available for a limited time only and may be removed at any time, so please catch them while you can!












Law & Order SVU Post-Mortem Blues Preview Clip 1 by tvwatchr


Law & Order SVU Post-Mortem Blues Preview Clip 2 by tvwatchr


Law & Order SVU Post-Mortem Blues Preview Clip 3 by tvwatchr



Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

1 comment:

MorbidPet said...

How much can u love Donal? He's been like a bad guy for me forever, okay not him but his characters u know?! And now it's like 180 and I just adore him. I want him to stick around for S16! Please tell me Gotham can do without him! Someone pls fix that!