Thursday, April 3, 2014

Law & Order SVU “Beast’s Obsession” Cast Interviews, Preview Clips

Here are cast interviews and preview clips for Law & Order SVU “Beast’s Obsession which will air on Wednesday, April 9, 2014 at 9PM ET on NBC. The videos feature Mariska Hargitay, Danny Pino, Kelli Giddish, Ice-T, and Pablo Schreiber.

My recap and review of Law & Order SVU “Beast’s Obsession” can be found at this link.



Please note: The episode preview clips are available for a limited time only and may be removed at any time, so please catch them while you can!














Law & Order SVU Beast's Obsession Clip 1 by tvwatchr


Law & Order SVU Beast's Obsession Clip 2 by tvwatchr



Law & Order SVU Beast's Obsession Clip 3 by tvwatchr



Law & Order SVU Beast's Obsession Clip 4 by tvwatchr



Law & Order SVU Beast's Obsession Clip 5 by tvwatchr




Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know how on God's green earth, she is going to stay out of jail after making that confession.

MorbidPet said...

It's Olivia so don't worry, and the fans/social medias won't even rave about that fact [insert eye roll here] but anything Rollins does should get her the boot

Unknown said...

Spoiler alert would have been nice.
Who am I kidding...I would have watched the clips anyway! ;)

Fabulous website!

I've been watching L&O since it first aired.
Used to love seeing the original show tape down in the East Village.

Any news on whether Mariska is coming back for the next season? I hope so.

By the way, is it just me or anyone else think it would have been interesting if SVU brought up both Danny Pino and Kathryn Morris from COLD CASE? Those two were brilliant together. I think that show got cancelled too early.

One last thing: I thought it was smart of the show to drop Rollins's gambling addiction after her first season. I didn't think it added anything to the show. I'm sorry they brought it back. Fans are looking for a reason to like Rollins since she's the new kid taking over Liv's duties--give us a reason to be sympathetic towards her.

Any thoughts?

Unknown said...

She won't go to jail. Look how she staged the confession-- it's quite brilliant. She's reading from a piece of paper, pretending she needs to look down at the written words in order to remember the details she's confessing to.

See what I mean?

She could easily say that she was telling him what he wanted to hear in order to get the girl back safely.

The fact she was reading from that piece of paper will save her. WE all know what she did, but from the point of view of people watching the news, she's reading a scripted confession.

Again, brilliant!

That's just my take on the confession--with SVU anything can happen!

Chris Zimmer said...

Bhakti - I son't put the words "spoiler alert" on the post as they are preview clips which means that one could be seeing ANYTHING from that episode. By default, a preview has the potential to be a spoiler!

Right now there is no news on a season 16 or, if there is, if Mariska has signed on.