Friday, October 5, 2012

Law & Order SVU “Acceptable Loss” Advance Photos

Here are advance photos for Law & Order SVU “Acceptable Loss” which will air on Wednesday, October 17, 2012 at 9PM ET on NBC. The photos feature Mariska Hargitay, Ice-T, Danny Pino, Kelli Giddish, Dann Florek, and guest stars Kathryn Erbe and Alon Moni Aboutboul.


My recap and review of Law & Order SVU "Acceptable Loss" can be found at this link.









Photos by: Michael Parmelee/NBC © NBCUniversal, Inc.




Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

2 comments:

InsubordinationFreak said...

It is so cool to see Olivia and Eames standing there together. I think they'll make a great team.

havers said...

OMG, I can't wait any longer.