Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Law & Order SVU Mariska Hargitay On Set (Photo)

Here is a new photo of Mariska Hargitay on the set of Law & Order SVU; the photo description was listed as “Wraparound Promo Shoot.”

Update January 26, 2012 The video from that promo shoot can be found here:
Law & Order SVU A Message from Mariska on “Personal Fouls”

Photo by: Virginia Sherwood/NBC © NBCUniversal, Inc.



Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

4 comments:

CLA said...

Beautiful as always.

Beth Clinton said...

Can you PLEASE tell me the name of the song in the opening scene of "spiraling down." I love it and I can't find it!!! Please email it to me at bgc0717@gmail.com

Chris Zimmer said...

Beth, the song is called "Honey Dove" and it is performed by Lee Fields.

Icy said...

SHe is so beautiful doesn't even look 48. She looks way younger than that.