Monday, December 12, 2011

New “Law & Order Legacies” Video Game Preview

Here’s a first look at the new “Law & Order Legacies” video game from TV Guide.. They report that “The upcoming video game Law & Order: Legacies brings together an all-star lineup of cops and lawyers, including NYPD detectives Lennie Briscoe, Mike Logan and Rey Curtis, Lt. Anita Van Buren, district attorneys Jack McCoy, Abbie Carmichael and Michael Cutter as well as L&O: SVU detective Olivia Benson.”

Watch the video below and read the full story here: TV Guide: First Look: Law & Order: Legacies Video Game




Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will definitely be buying!

gahks said...

Oh my goodness this looks amazing! Can't wait to get it on my PC!

ConnorBehan said...

If someone can show me EVEN ONE original actor reprising his/her role, I will buy this game, but not before.

jr6020 said...

Who the hell cares about any silly video game? Bring back CI and the mothership and quit wasting space on trite like this...Fed Up, Columbus, OH