Friday, April 2, 2010

Law & Order Criminal Intent “Loyalty” Part 2 Sneak Peeks

Here are two preview clips and a promo tease from the upcoming episode of Law & Order Criminal Intent “Loyalty Part 2” which will air Tuesday April 6 on the USA Network (check your local listings for times). Vincent D'Onofrio and Kathyrn Erbe leave the series with this episode, and Saffron Burrows is introduced as Serena Stevens, new pasrtner for Zach Nichols (Jeff Goldblum).

If you missed part 1, you can read my recap and review of Law & Order Criminal Intent "Loyalty, Part 1" at this link.





Promo Tease




Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.



4 comments:

Music Wench said...

Oh well, the count down begins. The final episode of the real LOCI.

It's been a nice run but all things must end. I just wished the show would have ended with Goren and Eames. The new show is not LOCI. It's LOCI lite.

I love Jeff Goldblum but I don't love his new show.

2muchtv said...

I will probably need a box of tissues tonight as I say goodbye to Detective Goran. He's my fav L&O character, even beating out Ben Bratt. Love your site! Added you to my blogroll at www.2muchtv.wordpress.com.

Anonymous said...

I am die hard Law and Order. CI being my favorite. I will not watch now that Goren and Eames are gone. They were the best team ever. My heart is broken. I loved Goren, loved his quirks, loved everything about his character and how he and Eames interacted.

Dogwood Paper Arts said...

What a shame that a TV Station wouldn't take into consideration their long standing LOCI fans by completely shaking up the show and removing the favorite characters of so many of us. CI has always been my favorite and with SVU becoming more repeative, I was sure hoping the Criminal Intent would remain one of the top L&O shows available. No offense to Saffron Burrows, but her character seems a bit weak. You're going to have to work on this issue to make it a show that even slightly compared to the cast you sent packing. One thing for sure, I won't have to wonder what I'm watching on TV on Tuesday nights and I won't have to record one show and watch another. Now I can just skip over to CBS and watch a program before NCIS comes on.

Angela