Thursday, January 7, 2010

Law & Order Set Photos with Chris Meloni, Mariska Hargitay, Ice –T, and Kathy Griffin

Here are a few of the many photos taken on January 5-6, 2010 on location for Law & Order SVU with Chris Meloni, Mariska Hargitay, Ice-T, and Kathy Griffin. This was for the episode "P.C." which will air in February. (Click on any image for a larger view.) Enjoy!




























Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

5 comments:

Rose167 said...

Is that Mike Doyle in one of the photos? Standing with Mariska and Kathy and wearing a beanie? It looks a lot like him.

Anonymous said...

I hear Kathy Griffin, and Mariska are supposed to like share a "hot kiss" in that episode. Do you know if this is true?!?

Chris Zimmer said...

Madeline, I did a double take on that pic also, but I don't think it is him.

d0ubleut3eeff, I also heard those same rumors but I haven't seen any proof that happens.

Anonymous said...

Guys that's definately Mike Doyle as he tweeted that he was going to be visiting the SVU set on that day. :-)

These photos are great btw, thank you!

christinamg said...

OMG....I was totally in NYC that day!!!! I wish I would have known. I LOVE these people. Well not Kathy Griffin but the SVU peeps.