Saturday, August 22, 2009

Law & Order Filming in Brooklyn (Photos)

Finally, a glimpse of action for the new season of Law & Order! The Brooklyn Paper captured these excellent images when they caught Law & Order’s Jeremy Sisto and Anthony Anderson filming an episode on Court Street in Cobble Hill this past Thursday. (Is it me, or has Anthony lost some weight? He looks great. Of course, so does Jeremy.) The Brooklyn Paper also reports that “the good guys got their man.” We should expect nothing less!








Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

7 comments:

Queen Geek said...

Long time reader, first time commenter! Awesome, as always! Thanks for the info. Also, just to let you know - there's an all-Law & Order special issue of TV Guide coming out next month! I'm told it's coming out the week of Sept. 28th.

Chris Zimmer said...

Yes, it is scheduled to be out that week, and don't be surprised if/when you see my name in it.

samfan said...

I am soooo excited for the new season! Congrats ATL&O!

Queen Geek said...

Myself, too, which is why I commented - I can't wait to see all the fun stuff they've got for the issue!

Chris Zimmer said...

Queen Geek - just curious - I referred the writer of the an article inthat issue to a few other "fan" sites that I know - could you be one of them? Can I have a clue as to who you are? Not your personal name, of couse, just your website if you have one. I know who I referred and I was just curious if you are one of them.
It sounds like it will be a great issue and I am so glad the show is getting the attention.

Queen Geek said...

ATL&O - I run a few fan communities on Livejournal (I often link people over here a decent amount of time! This site is such a great resource!). I also have a lot of memorabilia, which is what they were mostly interested in.

Unknown said...

please , i need help, i got a screenplay to jeremy sisto, just look the project i www.lookingforjeremysisto.com, tell to your friends, thanks
cristina scheffer